Polycom SoundPoint IP PoE 450 refurbished
The SoundPoint IP 450 three-line, SIP desktop phone. It features HD voice quality for a superior audio experience. The phone supports shared call/bridged line appearance, an essential feature for effective phone interaction between busy professionals and their business contacts.
This device comes with an easy-to-read LCD display. It is also interoperable with the leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platform.
- High-resolution backlit LCD with support of multiple languages and Asian characters
- Built-in XHTML microbrowser for third party applications
- Fully enabled to run the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Broad and robust interoperability – Certified to interoperate with a broad array of SIP call-control platforms that enable open choices and innovations while simplifying provisioning, management, and support
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and a systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2)
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port