Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 Phone PoE Refurbished
The SoundPoint IP 550 is a premium, four-line, SIP desktop phone. It delivers crystal-clear HD voice quality that meets the voice communication needs of even the most discerning users. The phone supports shared call/bridged line appearance, an essential feature for effective phone interaction between busy professionals and their business contacts.
This device comes with an easy-to-read LCD that supports Asian characters. It is also interoperable with the leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms. The phone's built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch enable flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses. It brings excellent sound quality and great room coverage.
- Backlit, easy-to-read LCD
- Interoperability with leading SIP-based IP PBX platforms
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML application
- Four lines with backlit 320 x 160-pixel grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support